The Asia Pacific Observatory on Health Systems and Policy (APO) of WHO Western Pacific Regional Office (WHO-WPRO) together with WHO Collaborating Centre for Health Systems and Financing (WHOCC-HSF) conducted an internal working group meeting at Seoul National University last August 11-12, 2014. The APO study group revisited its written book about Case-based payments for hospital services in Asia and the Pacific – Developmental aspects.
The APO study group reviewed draft of the book, discussed further refining of details, and made plans to include country comparative studies.
ㅁ Participants List
- Soonman Kwon (WHOCC-HSF, Director)
- Peter Annear (University of Melbourne, Australia)
- Steve Duckett (University of Alberta, Australia)
- Dale Huntington (WHO-WPRO)
- Xu Ke (WHO-WPRO)
- Viroj Tangcharoensathien (International Health Policy Program, Thailand)
- Luca Lorenzo (OECD)
- Yuki Murakami (OECD)
Designed by sketchbooks.co.kr / sketchbook5 board skin